Resume Paper Weight
Whether a job seeker is dishing out cvs at a job fair or mailing their portfolio to an employer across the country printed resumes carry a lot of weight.
Resume paper weight. And why is it so important. 20 lbs 24 lbs and 32 lbs. Paper normally comes in three different weights.
While it is easiest just to print out a document on your traditional white copy paper this piece of parchment can quickly get lost among the many other printed resumes that hiring managers. 24lbs is slightly heavier thicker to the touch and is more opaque. A resume printed on 24 lb or 32 lb will feel slightly sturdier.
It strikes the happy medium between the thick 32 lbs. The heavier the paper weight the thicker the paper. Paper and flimsy 20 lbs.
Above 32 pound threshold the paper begins to feel too firm for a resume and more like what you would expect from a restaurant menu or greeting card. And 75 100 cotton content. Resume paper weight another important factor when choosing resume paper is the thickness of the sheet otherwise referred to as the weight.
For a clean and polished look we really liked opus resume paper. 20lbs paper is what your typical at home printer will have. 32 lbs paper is the thickest paper you ll find before you venture into card weights which are really not needed.
For ideal quality you should pick a paper with weight around 32 lb. Resume paper is heavier and falls in the range of 24 32 pounds. You should have a physical copy of a resume printed out on good quality paper during career fairs and job interviews.
- What Should Come First On A Resume
- What Skills To List On Resume
- What To Put In A Resume
- What To Include On Your Resume
- What Should Be In My Resume
- What To Put As Your Objective On A Resume
- What Size Font To Use On Resume
- What Should I Have On My Resume
- What Skills To Put On A Resume For Retail
- What To Include In A Resume
- What Resume Format Do Employers Prefer
- What To Name Your Resume To Stand Out
- What Should I Write In The Summary Of My Resume
- What Skills Do Employers Look For On A Resume
- What To Include On Resume
- What To Put In Computer Skills On Resume
- What To Put In Objective On Resume
- What To Put In Achievements In Resume
- What S Resume
- What To Put In Objective On A Resume